Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunday Sewing

Well Sunday turned out to be a very productive day...here are the few things I managed to get done.

This is my "tossed coin" quilt which was complete except for the border and backing...so i put the border on it and the backing is also put together and ready to go to the quilter. This is my decadent victorian table topper that i did last week i believe ... well, i removed the peeper and put a small border on and then just added a solid border...i loved it with the peeper but because of price to have it quilted i decided to go with just borders :(
This is my maypole table topper and i did the same thing to this topper but am very happy that i added the white border because it was just too much flowers before.
And this ... i just love this quilt....this one i did last year in July '08 with a Simplicity jelly roll by Moda ... it is the Jelly Maker's Cabin pattern and i just love the softness of this quilt. I wasn't planning on using it, but after i put the binding on it and washed it on Sunday, i couldn't resist!
Yesterday my material for my Cotton Blossoms quilt came in the mail so i hope to start working on that this week too. I had a jelly roll and just needed the borders, binding and backing and ordered it from Piece N Quilt in Utah. Natalia was wonderful to work with and the service was great!

On another note ... does anyone else watch The Housewives reality show on Bravo? Did you know the Count and Countess (LuAnn) are getting divorced? I was surprised!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My gosh you have been busy, they are all so gorgeous, very productive time.

Sara said...

YOu have been busy. I love all the quilts you showed today. I really like the tossed coin quilt and the last one. Great job!

Unknown said...

Lovely work...especially love the border on the coin quilt..looks Fab.!!

Unknown said...

How clever are you , look at all those beautiful quilts .
clares craftroom

Kim said...

I really enjoy the way you tweak your quilts until you get them just the way you like. The Jelly Maker's Cabin quilt is precious and sweet, use it to your hearts content! :o)

*karendianne. said...

There isn't a single work here that I don't enjoy especially the Tossed Coin (love orange) but I thought I should pull out your decadent victorian table topper as it's absolutely SUPREME!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Lisa- Thanks so much for putting a good word and a link on your site for us. We've noticed that we've had a few referrals from you and truly appreciate that! Wahoo! Thanks for great customers!