Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine's Throw

Here is a picture of my Valentine's throw back from the quilter. She did an awesome job! It's hard to see the detail in this picture, but the next picture shows it much better.
This is a close-up of the back. It is called Hearts and Loops and it looks so pretty! I am so happy with how this turned out.
I was amazed to get it back so quickly. I just took it to the quilters last week!
These are just some 9-patch blocks made out of scraps that I worked on and will be mailing to NY this week. Check out the story at Bumble Beans blog.
Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Your Valentine's throw is so cute!!! :)

Candace said...

What a cute and cheery throw, Lisa!
Cheers!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lisa that is just so happy...look fantastic.