Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jelly Roll Bags

These are two bags I made out of 2 1/2" strips. The material for the bag on the right is Maypole and the black and white bag is just a variety of funky fabric my sister-in-law picked out for her bag. It's a great pattern and is so quick and easy to make. It is called Jelly Bag and the pattern is by Bunny Hill Designs (http://www.bunnyhilldesigns.com/)
Well I finished the Christmas Quilt last night and bought the border material and backing today, so I hope to have the border added tomorrow so I can post it then it's off to the quilt shop for long-arming.
One other thing, if any bloggers out there can help with this that would be GREAT! When I refer to another blog or someone's website when posting, how do I do it so you can just click on their name and it will take you to their link?
Thanks :O)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Nice Lisa...Great fabrics in both Bags.
cheers
maree

Gari in AL said...

I think I know how to include a link. Type your friends name, then highlight the name. Click on the little world on the post toolbar and fill out the URL. the name will now change color and be underlined and will link to the friends either website or blog.

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Your bags look fabulous. I love jelly rolls too. They are so quick to put together.

Terry said...

Love the bags! Especially the one on the right! :0)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

great bags, you are on a roll....

Karen said...

Love the Maypole fabric. I made a butterfly quilt with some of my Maypole. The bags look wonderful.