Saturday, November 29, 2008

Simplicity

Hello! I feel like I've been away from my blog forever!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Here is my quit #5. It is The Jelly Maker's Cabin pattern done in a Simplicity jellyroll. I did this in July '08 and it was very fun and easy to do. I haven't had it quilted yet because I can not decide if I want to use cotton fabric for my backing or a soft pink flannel for the backing. I'm leaning towards the flannel.
This pattern is a Kimberly Camou pattern. I have done her Sassy Sixteen pattern also which is my November 5th post. I have also purchased her Twisty Cakes pattern but have not done it yet, so if anyone has, I'd love to hear about it or see a picture of your quilt.
Until next time ... happy sewing!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

That is very pretty! I went to her Etsy site and am planning to order the pattern- thank you for posting about it!- Jennie

Unknown said...

Lovely Quilt...soft & pretty fabrics
cheers

kcdi said...

I have several pics of different versions. I'd be happy to share if they help to inspire you. ;)