Friday, January 14, 2011

Great Weekend to Sew

Hello Everyone! Well I hope you had a great week! For me the week has flown by but I'm so ready for the weekend! Hubby works all weekend and since he is now on days that makes it even better ... i no longer have to tip-toe around the house worried that i'll wake him. So i have a whole bunch of nuttin planned for the weekend ... hoping to get alot of sewing done...want to do some serious cleaning...UGH...and that's about it!

Here are a few of my pinwheel blocks from the pinwheel quilt along i started last FEBRUARY (holy cow, didn't realize it was THAT long ago)... i only have 1 block left to make, then it's the 20 small pinwheels and the sashing and i can put it all together, so that is something i'm going to work on this weekend! Here is my scrappy rail quilt ... the border fabric came in last week so that is all put together and ready to be quilted :O) i think she looks very pretty with our brown furniture.

OH...and the Postage Stamp Quilt Along that i'm doing from PS I Quilt ... here are my 16 sets all sewn together and ready for the next step which should come out on Monday. These fabrics were an impulse purchase and then i kept asking myself why i bought them, but now i really like the look of them in the postage stamp, i just wish i had more yellows.
Well i hope you have a great weekend and get lots done on your projects. See you next week :O)

2 comments:

Friendship Crossing said...

Love your quilts/blocks, but esp. the pinwheels! Love the colors you choose and can't wait to see it all together.

You've inspired me to get back into dabbling w/quilt blocks again. :))

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

Beginning Quilting said...

Your scrappy rail quilt is so pretty!! Great job!