Sunday, October 11, 2009

October Schnibble --- Finished -- Woo Hoo

Woo Hoo! October Schnibbles is finished! I love how it turned out. I haven't quilted it yet because i'm debating ... i think i may have to take this one to be quilted.
Now i can spend some time putting the binding on a Christmas gift for my SIL and my cotton candy quilt. Then ... i need to find a quilt to start. Have you seen the Zig Zag Christmas quilt at Twiddletails? It is adorable! I have some Christmas fabric with nothing to do ... i may have to try a zig zag quilt.

OH!! Have you seen the Pumpkin Spice Cake over at Bitty Bits and Pieces? OMG it looks fabulous! I think i may have to try that recipe!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :O)

5 comments:

Barb said...

I love your schnibble....

~Laurie~ said...

LISA! It's beautiful! I love the way it turned out - the colors/fabrics look so great together! I'm almost done with September's! You've inspired me to get going so I can start October's! Maybe I'll be on time this month :)
Really, you did a great job with this one :)

Trisha said...

Nice job, Lisa! It is gorgeous!

Della said...

I love this. You always pick out the perfect fabrics. Great job Lisa.

Marianne said...

Very nice job with your Schnibbles!