Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bedroom Quilt

Holy Cow...I can't believe it has been a week since my last post! I have been busy working on a throw for my sister-in-law and getting ready for the holidays. My husband works for Cooper Tire and they were informed a few months ago that one of the four plants in the US would be closing. Well yesterday they were told that it would be the plant in Georgia. We are very thankful and blessed but are very sorry for those losing their jobs. Tonight and tomorrow we are suppose to get snow and about 1/4" to 1/2" of ice...YUCK. Here is my quilt #6 which was done in August '08. The pattern is Sassy 16 and the material is Kansas Troubles. Can you tell I love this collection? I have another throw that I did back in April from this collection and another one done with the scraps that I will post soon. This quilt was done for our bedroom and I love all the color in it.
Here is a picture with the back of the quilt turned over. I had to do it in something on the darker side since my husband works at a tire factory.

1 comment:

Lurline said...

Gorgeous quilt and I'm so happy you are job-safe!
Hugs - Lurline!