Saturday, February 26, 2011

Halloween Quilt #3

Happy snowy Saturday from Ohio! Well, this is hubby's weekend to work and i've been feeling very ambitious to sew, so this morning i was up early and working on a quilt i started a month or so ago....i haven't lost my mind (my husband may say differently) but it's ANOTHER halloween quilt...this is the 3rd one i've done since October and can finally say i'm over halloween...at least until fall rolls around.

So, here is a pic of the quilt i just completed...it is for someone very close and i'm sure she will luv it! it is the same pattern i used for my quilt and i just luv the pinwheels!

To the future owner of this quilt, you will need to think of a name for her so i can put it on the label ... she's off to the quilters on Monday!

Now, this evening or tomorrow i am going to dig out my pinwheel quilt that i started last year some time from the Pinwheel Party Quilt Along and see if i can get some done on that.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this quilt! My daughter's birthday is on Halloween--I have to make her one of these!

Loves to Quilt said...

I love it! I just finished a Halloween quilt and it is downstairs laying on the quilter. It is the first item on my agenda today. Happy Quilting!

Friendship Crossing said...

Once again, I love your choice of fabrics ~ the prints and colors are so fun!
I was just practicing making pinwheels the last couple of days and now you've inspired me once again!

Tanya

Joyce said...

Wow, I love this!! The colors work so well with your design.