Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Alexander's Quilt Completed

Hello!!! I so can not believe it has been 1 week since my last post...holy cow!

Well, i haven't done much sewing but boy did we get alot of riding in! Saturday we rode up towards Indian Lake and i forgot to put on the sunscreen ... uh yeah, i was a bit fried to say the least...but that didn't stop me Sunday and Monday, however, i did remember the sunscreen those days :O)

So this evening i started doing some sewing again and i pounded out Alexander's quilt and i must say ... it looks AWESOME! Alex did a great job picking out his fabric and he so knew what he wanted! The colors look GREAT ... Way To Go Alex!!!

So here is a picture of Alexander's Wonky Block quilt ...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That looks so awesome! You did a great job.

Gnomemade said...

The quilt looks so great! I love the colors - he did do a great job picking out the fabrics.

Anonymous said...

Looks great - I got burned Sat. too.

Mel