Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wonky Pillow

Well I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! Ours was lots of fun with friends...love the holidays, but glad they are over and life is back to normal! Hubby went back to work today and it is very chilly here so I'm planning on spending the day inside in jammies working on a Halloween quilt for my cousin.

A few months ago KarrieLyne from Freckled Whimsey made the cutest pillow with wonky stars! She did a great job of creating this pattern and i fell in luv with it! Be sure to stop by her blog and check out her pillow, the quilting is just adorable!

So...after thinking about KarrieLyne's adorable pillow for a few weeks and knowing that I had to make one, my cousin and i put our heads together and came up with the pattern ... thanks Kristin! and oh, it is just so cute! It is made with wonky stars, and who doesn't like wonky stars....i made it with the scraps of my In The Pink II collection and it goes great in our living room....now i'm thinkin i need to get busy makin a table topper! So here's the pillow.... Ok....off to work on yet another Halloween quilt :O) Have a super lazy Sunday!!

2 comments:

Friendship Crossing said...

How cute Lisa! I love anything w/stars!

Happy New Yr!

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

Gnomemade said...

Such a cute pillow! I love the fabric - I just got some for myself to make a quilt - now I have an idea what to use the scraps for.