Friday, April 10, 2009

Save the Planet Bag

Well, i finally finished my grocery bag...actually i did it a few weeks back, but realized the directions left out the info to fold the bottom piece in half also, so the bag hung from my shoulder down to my knees ... so today i cut half the bottom portion off and closed up the bag ... now i'll do another top portion and just sew the cut-off bottom portion to that and have a 2nd bag ... hope that made sense, seemed like i was rambling. Today i also made two more toe warmers to give away and did one more braid for my Sultry quilt done in Cotton Blossom...hopefully i'll be able to do some more braids this weekend ... i have 4 done and 3 more to go ... then i can start assembling the rows.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Easter!

PS...you can see NeNe's travel pillow in the background

7 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

It looks great. Might have to make one for myself. Love the fabric in it.

Julia said...

we should all make at least a couple of these bags...maybe I would use a pretty one instead of the green ones
I have the green bags, but forget to get them out of the car when shopping...
Julia ♥

Anonymous said...

How cool is that!

rachel griffith said...

cute!!!

i can't wait to see your cotton blossoms quilt come to life!!!

Lurline said...

Great bag! We'll all be using them soon. I have seen that fabric somewhere? - just great!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Della said...

Great solution. I wonder if I would of thought of doing that. lol Have a wonderful Easter.

Terry said...

I love your bag! I need to make a few of those one of these days! Happy Easter to you too! :0)