Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ho Hum

Hi Everyone! Well, just wanted to let you know i haven't forgotten about you, i just haven't done ANYTHING since last week so i have nothing to post about...i've been doing some spring cleaning ... washing curtains, windows, all that fun stuff ... but tonight i plan to sit back down and work on my cotton blossom quilt...i have 2 more braids to complete and hope to finish those tonight and then tomorrow night begin putting the braids together ... that should be interesting!

Until then, hope you are having a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh I hope you had some time last evening to craft. I know how it is to get all caught up in cleaning etc. I love the fabrics you are using too!
Thanks for visiting!

nannergirl said...

Can't wait to see the cotton blossom quilt....thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Phyllis said...

I think everybody is busy right now with spring chores. I'm not able to keep up with all of them let alone visiting my favorite blogs.