Friday, April 15, 2011

My First Friday Night Sew-In (FNSI)

Happy Friday! Woo Hoo, my first Friday Night Sew-In is complete and i feel so great about what i accomplished. My "night" started at 4 this afternoon after my workday was completed...i spent 5 hours sewing and here is what i have to show.

My first project went from this..... to this....

i just luv this quilt. it is called Pocket Full of Pinwheels and you can find the tutorial on this quilt at KarrieLyn's blog ... Freckled Whimsey. It is such a pretty quilt and I can't wait for someone i know to have a baby girl cuz i think it's just perfect. The fabric is Sweet Divinity by Riley Bake Designs.

Then...i moved on to this. Three more pillow cases ... two are UGA with cute bulldogs and one is UNC with Tarheels...

What a great start to a rainy weekend! Two more projects out of the way and I can't wait to get started on another one tomorrow.

Have a super weekend!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done Lisa

Loves to Quilt said...

Wow! I'm impressed with all that you accomplished!

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations on such a productive FNSI! I'm loving that baby quilt... very cute!

KarrieLyne said...

You did a wonderful job! I love it!!!

Terry said...

Your Pocket Full of Pinwheels is beautiful! I'd love to make one of these but I know I have too many other projects going on already! LOL

Sinta Renee said...

Wow! You rock! Your quilt is just adorable and sweet in those prints! You whipped that out in no time! KarrieLynn comes up with some great patterns!