Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rows of Coins

Well, i didn't get as much done this evening as i wanted to thanks to my sewing machine...it was just one of those nights i should have left it alone and stayed on the couch with the remote! Anyway ... here are the first 3 rows of my coin quilt. I hope to have the other 5 done this week and on Saturday run to the door mouse to get some white on white for the sashing between each row ... then if they have some FRESH material, i will buy some for the borders. I was thinking a peeper and 2 borders, so please tell me ... which of the materials would you use as borders and peeper, i would love to hear your ideas. Hope the rest of your week is wonderful!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

It's really pretty! So fresh and summery looking! And here's something funny: I just finished cutting my "Fresh" charms packs up-to make a coin quilt with white sashing!! ~ Jennie

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love it. So springy!!

*karendianne. said...

Well I love peepers - especially when they're a shock. As in a shock lime (?) or something not in the quilt - a shock color. That's just an early morning thought so careful, it's not fully caffeinated. >:} Your coins do make me happy though, I wanted to say that.