Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Happy Joy Joy ...

Well...not much sewing was done this weekend --- but it was still a GREAT weekend! I did shop on saturday and purchased some more clover fabric to make some table toppers and then i purchased some fall looking material to go with some drab fall material i already have ... it's white with fall colors in it to try and brighten it up a bit. But then I came across this and it was 40% off and i just couldn't resist. I bought one yard of it and now i wish i bought more ... but i'm going to plan a quilt around the colors in this and i think it will be beautiful! Happy Happy Joy Joy ... But i have to say the BEST part of the weekend was this:
It was 56 degrees and sunny today and off on the bikes we went! It is the first time I rode this year and I am SOOOO ready for summer! I'd much rather be on the bike when it is sunny and 85 in my tank top instead of layers and chaps!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and i hope to get some sewing done this week, but it's suppose to be beautiful Monday and Tuesday ... so don't count on it!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Great fabric, I love the colors in it!

It was nice to get out this weekend wasn't it? I love this warmer weather!