Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The "Irish" Material

I have to tell you...when my sister-in-law said she wanted a green and black Irish throw all I thought was what is she thinking! My nephew is on a traveling baseball team, the Dublin Green Sox and their colors are black and green ... hence the Irish throw. Since their games start in April and it's still a bit chilly, the throw will definitely come in handy.
I haven't made any black and green quilts, so when she said she wanted one, I just couldn't picture what it would look like ... but I didn't think it would look very good. However ... when we went shopping and found these materials, it was very exciting and now I can't wait to get started on this throw...I think it's going to be a funky fun throw....stay tuned :O)

1 comment:

Gari in AL said...

Those fabrics look yummy. Can hardly wait to see what you do with them.