Monday, December 22, 2008

BRRR ... It's Cold Out

Can I just say how lucky I am to work from home! It has been absolutely FREEZING today and yesterday! We had all that freezing rain on Friday and Saturday was beautiful until it got real cold overnight and Sunday was a mess! It was -1 degree out, wind chills were 20 below zero and it was unbearable! Today it was only a high of 9 degrees and the winds had died down some, but the wind chills were still ugly! I don't have any new projects to post. I don't plan on starting anything until after the first of the year, so maybe in a few weeks I will have something to show. I did finish my sister-in-laws Irish quilt so I can post that after Christmas. Until then I hope everyone has a Blessed, Safe and Wonderful Holiday!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

You are very lucky to be able to work from home. I have to travel about 20 miles to get to work, which normally isn't bad, but for some reason when it is a blizzard people get all stupid and forget how to drive! Be glad you missed the cold, the snow, and the stupid drivers! :) Hope you manage to stay warm in tha freezing weather, and have a happy holiday!