Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lovin Halloween

I am not sure what has gotten in to me this year, but i am loving Halloween! I just cut out fabric Monday evening for a Halloween quilt ... then i bought a few more cuts of fabric for another Halloween quilt ... I'm thinking about buying more to make some table toppers ... and then there's this ... i have loved these gourds for so long but never bought one, so this past weekend i bit the bullet and bought one ... now I've decided I'm going to keep buying a different one each year and put them all over the top of our TV cabinet. My cousin and I decided they would each need a name, so this one will be named Giggly Gordie ... i just love his happy face :O)
Not much else going on in my neck of the woods so i think I'll sign off and go work on the Halloween quilt. Have a fabulous week!!

1 comment:

Friendship Crossing said...

Hi Lisa,
I LOVE those Halloween fabrics too! There's just something about those colors!

Can't wait to see your quilts!

(I'm the one who wrote you awhile back that I grew up in FINDLAY and most of my family still lives there). Then I forgot what the name of your blog was, but just now found you again! LOL

Come over and visit some time!

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com