Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall Finish...

Woo Hoo ... i finished my Halloween quilt this evening! I'm so excited to get it done!!! She turned out very cute! Oh ... remember this fabric that i just showed you 2 days ago ??? Well today i was back at the Door Mouse to find more fabric to go with it ....
and this is what i found!!! The colors look AWESOME together except for the light orange w/ purple bats in the picture above, so i don't think I'm going to use that, but the rest are fabulous!!!
And this is what I'm going to make with them! It's called A Little Bit of Boo from the Fall/Winter 2010 Quilt Sampler...i think it's adorable. I didn't buy any border fabric because i think I'm just going to make mine super sized and not do the border or ric rac stuff. And the striped fabric above...that is going to be the binding....FUN!!!
So I'm going to sign off for the evening, go do some reading and then first thing tomorrow morning I'm going to be cuttin out another Halloween quilt!!! YEAH!!!

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!

5 comments:

Hope Creations said...

I love this! Your did a great job!

Sherrill said...

Your finish is adorable and I'm working on the one you're preparing to start. But I'll do mine just like the magazine (I'm such a COPY CAT! LOL).

carol fun said...

Oh what a wonderful Halloween quilt! And your fabric choices for your next one are so cute -- Happy stitching!

Rebecca P said...

It turned out darling.
I love your new fabrics for your next Halloween quilt, I think those little bats are so cute.

Amy said...

Super cute Hallowen quilt!