Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Michael!

Hi Everyone! Well today was Michael's birthday! I feel like such a horrible aunt right now ... i worked 12 hours today and never even got a chance to call Michael and wish him a happy birthday! But ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! I will definitely be calling him tomorrow! Glad I got to spend a day with him last week shopping!!

So here are some pictures of Michael when he was still a little guy ... gosh, i hate that they grow up!

Just a happy boy in my exersaucer...

Trick or treatin with my my brothers ... that is Alex next to him ...
Michael's first birthday spent at the lake ...
My first birthday floatin in the lake ... what a life ...
Life is good....
Look at me ... I'm a happy baby :O)
Once again ... all smiles ...
Gosh are you cute Michael!
My brothers first day of school a few years back ... but i'm ready to go too ...
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Michael !!! Love you Bunches!!! Sahsan & Uncle Dave

1 comment:

fiberdoodles said...

Such a sweet little guy ;0)
Happy birthday and lots of sweet wishes!