Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ho Hum

Hi Everyone! I'm still here! just nothing to report. i have done absolutely NOTHING in the last week. So last night when hubby went to work i sandwiched, quilted and bound a table topper and then i sandwiched and pinned 4 of the pumpkin toppers so that tonight i can quilt and bind them. then this afternoon my quilter lady called to tell me she had some stuff for me, so i can go get that and put the binding on that this week too. I feel like i have a lot to do, but nothing too exciting.

OH! the Schnibbles for November is out and it is called Picnic. I haven't decided what i'm going to do it in, but i'm thinking 1930's fabric.

Here's a link to some free table topper patterns. I think the Trees on the Table from 07 is adorable.

Go Philly's!!

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa! Great minds think alike, I am doing my Picnic in '30s fabric too!

Val said...

Sounds like you have been really busy.