Monday, October 19, 2009

Odds n Ends

Remember when I said I was going to stick to just one project at a time so that i didn't have a ton of stuff going at the same time ... well i thought i was doing pretty good with that until i started digging thru some of my stuff and realized i have a small pile of stuff to get finished. So the easiest way for me to deal with that is to make a list ... here it is:

1. Make binding and bind SIL table runner

2. Quilt and bind Decadent Victorian table topper -- DONE

3. Make binding and bind Cotton Candy quilt

4. Quilt and bind Maypole table topper

5. Quilt and bind Red White and Blue table topper

6. Make 3 pumpkin table runners, one complete

7. Make binding for October Schnibbles and bind when back from quilters

8. Make quilt with cut up fabric of Cotton Blossom -- this will probably be a WIP for the next year if not longer!!

9. Quilt and bind Funky Fat Quarters quilt

Gosh, and I haven't even started another quilt lately...i'll have to get busy with that sometime soon, but I just came across another adorable Christmas table topper that I want to start...check it out at this link ... it's a free pattern. It's called Trees on the Table and it's by Patchalot Patterns...it is so cute!

Then ... there's this fabric ... i just LOVE it! I've had it for over a year now and i just don't know what to make with it! I'm so afraid i'll cut it up and then another pattern will come along and I'll wish I still had it! Not sure i'm diggin the blue fabric with the rest of it, but we'll see.

No comments: