1. Make binding and bind SIL table runner
2. Quilt and bind Decadent Victorian table topper -- DONE
3. Make binding and bind Cotton Candy quilt
4. Quilt and bind Maypole table topper
5. Quilt and bind Red White and Blue table topper
6. Make 3 pumpkin table runners, one complete
7. Make binding for October Schnibbles and bind when back from quilters
8. Make quilt with cut up fabric of Cotton Blossom -- this will probably be a WIP for the next year if not longer!!
9. Quilt and bind Funky Fat Quarters quilt
Gosh, and I haven't even started another quilt lately...i'll have to get busy with that sometime soon, but I just came across another adorable Christmas table topper that I want to start...check it out at this link ... it's a free pattern. It's called Trees on the Table and it's by Patchalot Patterns...it is so cute!
Then ... there's this fabric ... i just LOVE it! I've had it for over a year now and i just don't know what to make with it! I'm so afraid i'll cut it up and then another pattern will come along and I'll wish I still had it! Not sure i'm diggin the blue fabric with the rest of it, but we'll see.