Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Topper

Happy Friday! I took off 1/2 a day today and spent time sewing and cooking and doing dishes and all i have to show is a clean kitchen, dinner on the table and a cute table topper! I have fabric cut out to make 2 more of these and the one more with just 2 pumpkins. I made the runner with 4 pumpkins and it was 4 feet long which is too long for me, so i decided to shake it up a bit and make a topper and it's cute, but not sure i'm digging it. It's about 24 or 26" square and I cut the border fabric from 4 1/2" to 2 1/4" so that i would have enough for the remaining toppers, so maybe that's why i don't care for it, maybe i need that big border...by the way, this is the tutorial from Green Fairy Quilts...
Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end!

6 comments:

Barb said...

I really love the table topper over the runner. The size of the runner would be too large for me too--thanks for taking the leg work out of the length for me! You got so much done--you go girl!

Barb said...

wow...two barbs in a row.....love the topper...actually love the runner too over at Green Fairy.

Mandy said...

You know, if you really don't care for it that much... you can send it to live with me ;) lol!

I love it! It looks great!

Phyllis said...

Don't you just love days like that!!

~Niki~ said...

very nice!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I think it's very cute!