Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Would Luv to Donate some Fabric

Happy Wednesday and thank goodness it is almost over!

So, it seems that my scraps are beginning to drive me a bit crazy (and that's a short trip!). Does anyone know of charities that take quality quilt scraps for donation quilts? I'd luv to donate some!

So here is my Jack-O-Lantern quilt all completed! I absolutely luv him! I luv him so much that i decided to make another one but in a smaller version so i can hang it on the wall ... here is my fabric :O)

And this ... the stripe is for binding, swirly is for inner boder and candy corns for outer border...
I'm ready to get started on this but think i will wait a bit. It won't get done and hung before halloween, so maybe next year i'll make it.

3 comments:

gloria g. said...

I'm just reading your notes. If you would like to donate some fabric, we have a group that meets at our church and we make quilts for families in our community. Email me if this is something you would do. We would love it, and so appreciate it.

gloria g. Hemingway, SC

Quilty Conscience said...

Some art teachers in schools will take them for fabric collages.

KaHolly said...

What a lovely gesture!!