Saturday, February 4, 2012

Baby Quilts

What a great weekend! Woke up to SNOW...YAY! Then spent the morning sewing, went to luch with the hubby for wings and fries ... came home and spent the afternoon sewing some more.

Today I worked on some quilts for the Neonatal ICU at Brooke Army Medical Center at Fort Sam Houston. Terry posted about it the other day and it sounded like such a great thing to do ... so i put my personal quilting on hold to make a few for the babies! I have 2 done and fabric pulled to make another two. I hope to get some of the quilting on them done tomorrow while hubby is on the picket line ...

Thanks for the post on these Terry, it's such a great thing to do for the babies and their families!!!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Both your quilts look great Lisa! I need to get my second one sewn together today. :0)

Amy said...

The bright colors in the quilts are perfect!

KaHolly said...

These two small quilts will brighten the NICU and the parents' hearts. Thank you so very much, Lisa. I can't wait to pass them along. ~karen