Sunday, December 18, 2011

Family Christmas & My Favorite Place

HELLO! Gosh, I can't believe it is one week until Christmas!

Last weekend we had our extended family Christmas and I received the BEST gift ... this awesome gift certificate ... *sigh*

JEllen's is my absolute favorite quilt shop and i so wish i lived closer! My Aunt Sally had my name and she was saying how pleasant Joyce was to work with and what a nice lady she is ... so if you ever get the chance ... be sure to stop in and say hi to Joyce ... i'm sure you will leave with a bag full of goodies like we tend to do!!! Here is the link to her shop ... http://www.jellenshouseoffabric.com/

And this fabulous fabric my cousin picked up for me back in July at JEllen's sale ... it was 50% off ... my kinda sale :O) It is Charlevoix by Minick & Simpson.

I have no ideal what i'm going to do with it ... just like all the other fabric i purchase, so i'll just say i'm a fabric hoarder! Gosh, what a problem to have :O)

2 comments:

Terry said...

Lucky you! I've heard of that quilt shop but I've never been there.

Kristin said...

Can't wait to go shopping with you and use my matching gift certificate (thanks to you who had MY name!)