Friday, February 11, 2011

Star Quilt Quilt A-Long

Hello! Hope you had a great week! Well, I've decided to join the Star Quilt quilt-a-long that Piece N Quilt is having...i've decided on Kansas Troubles...surprise surprise! I luv that line and all the fabrics they keep coming out with! So here is a picture of my fabrics...the light color will be the background fabric...
And here is what the quilt will look like when it's done...
So...are you doing the quilt along? If so, what fabrics are you using?

4 comments:

Terry said...

That's going to be beautiful! I love the fabrics you're going to use! :0)

Angie said...

Great selection of stars! Nice fabric selection.

Sinta Renee said...

I forgot all about the Star Quilt along! Your KT fabric is going to be beautiful in it.

Maria said...

I love you fabric selection....
thank you for yuor visit ;))
ciao Maria