Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010

Let me just say that 2010 was a good year ... not a great year and it doesn't seem like much quilting was done, so 2011 is going to definitely be a better year of quilting with my new Janome!

I just looked at my post archive from 2010 and only did 59 posts the whole year! ... Well that is definitely going to change! I'm going to make a better effort at posting more and hopefully having many more projects to show! I think I will also make more of an effort to leave comments on other blogs. I look at so many blogs and luv them all, just don't take the time to comment.

Oh gosh ... and those WIPs! I am probably not as bad as alot of other quilters, but i think i have about 4 quilts in the works and I want to get those completed early this year before I start another one! Remember this pinwheel quilt-along from Twiddletails ...well i still need to do a few blocks and all the pinwheel sashing ... i think it's going to be adorable, i just need to do it!
Thank you to all the comments left on my search of fabric in my previous post and THANK YOU Needlewings! I was able to find the fabric!! It is Collection for a Cause by Moda and I was able to order the border fabrics this morning! WOO HOO! This may actually be my first finish for 2011 when the new fabric comes in :O) I'm also planning on quilting this one my self, so i can tell you it won't be anything fancy ... just a bunch of straight lines!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year and thanks so much for checking out my blog :O)

4 comments:

Penny said...

Lisa, the quilt is going to be beautiful. What fabric line are you using as the colours are lovely. Best wishes for 2011! Oh, by the way I have read your blog for ages but only left my first comment on your new sewing machine. I admire the time and effort that must go into blogging, I don't know how you all accomplish it.

Gari in AL said...

I had the same experience this year. I didn't complete as much as I have in the past. But I am getting myself better organized to be more productive and to set and accomplish goals. Happy 2011!

Anonymous said...

Your top is alot farther along than mine is! Love the colors.

fialka012 said...

Krásné...