Wednesday, March 24, 2010

M...I...A...

Well hello everyone! I think i've been in my own world for the last few weeks. I've been working on my schnibble for the month ... pics to post this weekend ... working on a few other quilts and call me crazy, but i just joined the Pinwheel Party over at Twiddletails. Not sure what i'm doing my pinwheels in yet ... they're on week 4 and i just decided today to do it with all scraps, so hopefully i'll get the first 4 done this weekend. Here's a picture of what it will look like...I'm not a black person, but i think the colors really pop using black and the fabrics i have are bright! Today i picked up a quilt from the quilters so i'll get the binding on that this weekend, plan to finish my schnibble friday night and do the pinwheels on Sunday. I made the March Schnibble bigger than the pattern calls just to get rid of this fabric line i have. I did it in Cotton Blossom.

Since I don't have alot to blog about, here is a picture of a cute sign...i took this picture down in Florida at Ponce Inlet when dave and I took the harley's down there over Christmas a few years back...

Have a great rest of the week ;O)

2 comments:

fiberdoodles said...

I am so far behind on my schnibbles. Can't wait to see yours ;)

Barb said...

What a cute sign, glad you popped in .....