Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Fat Quarters

More Funky Fat Quarters for the Calendar Quilt Challenge. I'm not sure where these are going, but they just struck me when I saw them so I bought them...I'm sure they will fit nicely with the quilt...i just need to get busy cutting and sewing the first 20 strips for January! I think I am going to do some blocks that are all one color and then i'm going to throw in some blocks that are all colors. I also decided i'm going to go thru the small stash i do have and for each month that i did a quilt i'm going to throw a piece of material from that quilt in for that month. I also decided that i will do special strips for special days, like soccer ball material for my one nephew's birthday or baseballs for the other. Hope you week is going great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the bright colours on top as a choice. Don't they look like a spring day? We need to think of that this cold cold winter.