Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snowy Saturday

It's a Happy Snowy Saturday in Ohio!!! We didn't get a whole lot of snow in my area, just about 4 inches, but the blowing was terrible! Lots of big drifts and a great day to stay inside, bake some cookies and take a nap! Here's a picture of my car snowed in with the drifts...only about 4 inches of snow, but the 40 mph of winds was the kicker...

Well, I haven't done any sewing this week so i thought i would show you some of my recent purchases...I think the Sent With Love line is so girly and cute ... i'm going to make the Schnibbles called NASH with it...Check out Kim's finished Valentine's Nash...

and the Moda line called LOVE U ... it is so sweet! i have no idea what i'm doing with it, but i just fell in love with the snails so i bought a few charm packs and a yard of fabric for a border ... i'm sure i'll find a cute Schnibbles to make for some little girl...
here's some of what the fabrics in the LOVE U line look ...
Have a great Saturday night everyone and I have another picture to post very soon of my poor nephew once i figure out how to make it smaller ...

3 comments:

Terry said...

I'll trade you! We got 12-16 inches with three foot snow drifts!! How long until spring? Love the fabrics you bought! :0)

Kim said...

Love U is ADORABLE! Glad you found the fabric to make Nash - it's gonna be cute! Good that you have two charm packs to make it, too. I didn't know that you got that much snow in Ohio ~ thought it all dumps on us before you get a little sprinkle, lol.

Barb said...

Love your fabric!!