Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentines Material

OH! How the simple things in life make me so happy! My Valentine's material just arrived from Fat Quarter Shop and it is sooooo pretty! I may not be able to wait for the weekend to start cutting this...it's going to be so cute with the Crazy Eights pattern...something small and simple. Hope everyone is staying warm...it was 3 degrees this morning with a windchill of 14 below zero...and it's not suppose to get much warmer tomorrow...brrrr...have a great day!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

CUTE fabric! I may have to get some! And you had it warm, just so you know... it was -22 here in Marengo, with a wind chill of -35 this morning, and it's supposed to be colder yet tonight! Good quilting weather, though... I have no desire to go anywhere!- Jennie

Vanessa said...

Oh what gorgeous fabrics, I can't wait to see what you make with them. Brrr, sounds cold there - we're the opposite at the moment with temps of up at 45 C which I think is about 112 F!