Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kristin's Purchase

Here is the material that my cousin bought when we were shopping at The Door Mouse. This Christmas material is for a stocking quilt. Amanda at Busy Little Quilter has a tutorial on her 12/3/08 post for these stocking blocks and they will make an ADORABLE Christmas quilt or table runner! I just love this set of blues and whites. The white on white has swirrly's on it and is so pretty. She bought this back in the fall when we planned our own shop-hop so she was on a mission to find some more blues to go with it.... and here are the additional blues....i think this quilt will be absolutely beautiful!

2 comments:

Lurline said...

Mmmmm, lovely retail therapy!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Busy Little Quilter said...

Those fabrics will be perfect for your stockings! I'm glad your're enjoying my first tutorial!

Happy New Year!

By the way...I'm in the Calendar Quilt Challenge, too!