Thursday, July 15, 2010

Strawberry Jam ... YUM

It's been a few years since I've made any strawberry jam so this year i decided to make some and am so glad i did! I made a batch in early June and by the time I shared it with friends and family it's about gone! Since I'm going to see my brother and his family this weekend I decided to make another batch so i can send a bunch home with them since they have 3 boys ... and i'm sure go thru lots of PB&J sammies.

This batched turned out very yummy like my first batch, but just a tad thicker ... buy it's still soooo good!!!

SO...7 cups of sugar...

Plus my strawberries and pectin...
made this yummy stuff ..... mmmmm ....
I have enough strawberries in the freezer to make one more batch of jam and am hoping i don't have to do that until at least January.

By the way ... if you are doing the Year of Schnibbles, how is your July Schnibble coming? I haven't even started mine but i think i'm going to do it in the fabric line Blush!

Have a great Day!

No comments: