Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Shopping ... Addicted to Fabric Part I

Hello! Well not so long ago my cousin and I took a day off work and went quilt shopping. We went to a store not far from her house...it is called Polka Dot Pincushion ... i didn't buy much at that shop, just a pattern, but they had the most adorable quilts on the walls and so much cute fabric ... take a look ...

This is the happy little camper Ryan that spent the day shopping with us ... This is the only purchase I made on day 1 ... I'm going to use my Christmas fabric with this and make them Christmas Presents ...

loving the fall quilt in the top left of this picture ...

They had lots of red, white and blue ... all so pretty and festive ...
How pretty is the block of the month hanging with the houses ... this picture just doesn't do it justice!
The red quilt with the trees on it was adorable ... very different ...
I would LOVE to have these bird houses hanging on the wall in my house ... would anyone like to make it for me ?!?!
Hope you are having a great day!!!

1 comment:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Fun display at that place