Sunday, June 27, 2010

Alexander Rocks!

Let me just tell you a bit about my nephew Alexander or "AD" as he is called on his baseball team. On Alexander's first birthday he was playing T-Ball with my brother (now he'll be 13 in November) ... the boy eats, sleeps and breathes baseball! He truly loves the game and is an awesome athlete! Omar Vizquel is his idol and when Omar played for the Cleveland Indians he was #13 so you will pretty much always see that Alex has the #13 on his jerseys.

Alex plays Travel Baseball for the Dublin Green Sox and they are the State Champions. This weekend they won the USSSA 12uAAA State Championship and below is a picture of their trophy! Way to go Alex, we are so proud of you! (Alex is in the front row, 2nd from the left)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I will be back this week with a post of pictures from my shopping day and the fabrics I bought. Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments: