Wednesday, February 1, 2012

KT Scrap Quilt

Hi Everyone! Gosh it has been a while! But i've been doing a little bit of sewing! I just finished a baby quilt but can not show it yet as it hasn't been given to the new baby ... but hopefully i'll be able to post it soon :O)

But besides that I have been working on a scrap quilt in Kansas Troubles ... i just LUV that line and i think the Butterfly Garden collection is my favorite! This will be the 4th quilt i have done in KT and i see many more in the future.

These blocks i took from Piece N Quilt's blog ... they are just adorable!

this block is one of my favorites and i'm thinking of making a red white and blue quilt of just this block in the near future...
pinwheels just mke everything adorable...so here is what the quilt looked like when i had 18 of the blocks cut out and made ... then i decided to add another row so i now i'm in the process of cutting out another 7 blocks to make it 5 x 5 ...
Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

I love KT fabrics! Your blocks look great! :0)

KaHolly said...

How well they all go together. You've been busy, busy. Before I forget, I wanted to tell you how much I like your header picture! It is very well laid out and striking! Can't wait to see your KT quilt when it's finished. ~karen