Monday, October 11, 2010

Lovin Fall ... Leona's Quilt ... Just Workin...

I can not believe it has been 1 month today since I have posted! That should definitely tell you that I have not been sewing! Things have been crazy busy at work and I've been putting in lots of overtime, so by the time I get done working and do the stuff i need to do, there isn't time left to sew...but that will be changing shortly i hope! I have lots of projects lined up, several UFOs i want to get done and a few Holiday gifts i want to make!

A while back my quilter Leona was looking for fabric that she had run out of ... she was putting binding on the below quilt and was about 9" short ... UGH! So I posted the fabric and Pat from QuiltsandOtherHobbies just happened to have a fat quarter of the fabric that she gave to Leona. Thank you so much Pat and check out Leona's quilt...she was tickled! One evening dave and i went out to dinner and when we returned home, i was inside getting some things picked up in the kitchen and he came to the window and asked if was hearing any popping noises ... i said no, i was picking up some stuff and in my own world, so he told me to come outside and here is what i found... It's been a while since we've had a fire in our backyard, so it was nice to sit around with the neighbors and visit. Most of the time we hang out in our neighbors backyard around the fire, so this was a nice change.

Other than that, not much has been happening in my part of Ohio. I did go down to Amish Country with a few girlfriends and have some pics of that to show, so hopefully i'll get them posted soon.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

No comments: