Wednesday, March 31, 2010

No Sewing Happenin

Hello There! It was a BEAUTIFUL day here in my part of Ohio...68 degrees and sunny...the windows were opened and it was great to have the breeze coming thru the house!

Well there isn't much sewing happening in my house. I have Spring Fever and am in a cleaning mood! Tonight i attacked my kitchen...windows washed, curtains washed, ironed and hung back up, floor swept and mopped, cupboards wiped down and all the clutter put away or in the trash and dishes done...it looks great!

Tomorrow night it will be the living room and bathroom! Then possibly a trip to Lowe's for some paint ... hopefully it will be busy in our house over the next month or so with cleaning, painting and carpeting, so probably not a whole lot of sewing.

I plan to keep up with my Schnibbles so i'll have that to post and I'll be sure to check blogs in the evenings.

Hubby's birthday is Monday ... he'll be 48 ... not too far from 50...and he has next week off so it will be nice to have more time together!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

Val said...

I know the feeling. I have been busy cleaning too. It was 80 degrees here today. Love it! Happy birthday to your hubby!!

Trisha said...

I love the feeling I get from giving the house a deep clean and a face lift. I find that when it is done I get a lot more quilting done.

Gari in AL said...

I have spring fever, too, but it is not leading to cleaning. I start doing something constructive, either in the house or the studio, and then somehow find myself outside, reading. But with no deadlines and no company coming, I think this is all a good thing.