Monday, September 14, 2009

Schnibbles Started

Hello! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Tonight i started sewing my Schnibbles! Well, i made my first ever Flying Geese ... i got a whole two of them made and my sewing machine decided to act up ... after messing with it for a bit (15 minutes because that is all the longer i have patience to deal with it), i left the room and now hubby is messing with it. I think he knows i would throw it to the curb in a heartbeat and go buy a Janome or a Bernina or a Pfaff ... oh that just sounds so fun! In the meantime, let's hope he gets mine fixed so i'm able to complete my Schnibble this month :O)

So anyway, below is the material i am doing my September Schnibble in ... it is called Frosted Memories by Moda. I love the colors but just wish there was more red in the charm packs. I think next time maybe i'll buy a layer cake and have more variety.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Lisa I love your Schnibbles quilt fabric! I am going to look for these patterns as I finish the Quilt Shop Hop I am on! Thanks for sharing!

Sinta Renee said...

Your fabrics are going to look good with that pattern. I thought about just getting layer cakes now also.