Monday, March 30, 2009

The Sisterhood Award

I was awarded the Sisterhood Award by Della. Della has a great blog with very pretty valentine's table toppers! Since Della has given me this award ... THANKS DELLA ... now I have to pass this along to some other's that I feel are deserving of such a wonderful award.

First of all, here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 or fewer blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

There are so many great bloggers out there and I have learned so much from them in the last year that I have been quilting and for that I am thankful!

Here is just a few that I think are wonderful:

1. Rachel at PS I quilt
2. Lurline at Lurline's Place
3. Julia at Julia's Place
4. Gari at Quilting in the South -- check out her awesome weight loss!!
5. Debi at Quilting with Debi

3 comments:

rachel griffith said...

awww thanks lisa.
{della gave me one too. lol.}

i can't wait to see that topper all finished.
:D

Julia said...

Hi, Thanks so much Lisa...I am honoured.
I have already been given this award and it's in my sidebar.
To be thought of and given it twice is wonderful.
Thank you Hugs Julia ♥

GARI said...

Thanks Lisa, it is always nice to be noticed.